What is the best wedding gifts? This is a question for which I have provided many answers. So many people love being to make a home-made smoothie and add the flavors and the ingredients to make it extra special. Especially when we experience the heat of summer we can cool down by a freshly made dynamic and artistically appealing drink. After a hard day at work, it often becomes the rite of the worker to indulge in these tremendously delicious drinks! When we realize that the couple for whom we are buying a special present, also, have this passion; we realize that it would make a perfect gift and then the question becomes, “What is the best smoothie blender?”
What is a Smoothie Blender?
There are many blenders in the market that can be bought but what is a smoothie blender? A smoothie blender crushes and pulverizes ice and fruit, the product of which is a smoothie. Smoothies are just fruit-based drinks that provide exceptional nutrition and served cold, have become many people’s favorite drink. While blenders are multi-functional and can be used for many applications; they are generally harder to clean and are more expensive. Smoothie blenders are made with the specific job of making smoothies’ and so are cheaper to buy and clean after making the juice. As such, they are very convenient for this purpose and smaller portions can be made throughout the day as people require it and they will have greater options as to what they can make. Everyone in the family can use this incredible piece of technology in order to make the shake or the drink of their choice. Because of being able to conveniently make smoothies’ so fresh and providing the option of each person to make their own individual taste quickly they have become very sought-after items especially for gifts, as their cost is less than a regular blender.
The design of the smoothie blender is with blades specifically designed to blend fruit and ice efficiently. They do not hold the same amount as blenders and they have limited speed controls so they have less ability to change the configuration of the materials. Smoothie blenders often have more involved designs specifically for mixing the drink and then in its delivery to the people to enjoy. Sometimes they are designed in such away so that there is a detachable cup so that the drink can be made and then drank from the same cup which will save on the time spent in cleanup.
Smoothie blenders often provide more consistent results for making these fruit drinks than the regular blender. When the right texture is needed, these machines are made to operate and form the smoothies’ more consistently. All the berries are completely liquefied in this type of machine usually leading to a smoother and more desirable product.
Now there are different types of smoothie blenders that are popular which I will be talking briefly about and then giving you some great choices for those interested in finding that perfect gift. I will be speaking about Nutri Bullet Blenders, Ninja Blenders, and immersion blenders in this article and then making recommendations.
What is a Nutribullet Blender?
A Nutibullet blender has a cup which locks into the base of the blender in order to activate the blender. This allows the container to be used as the drinking cup and for smaller portions of fresh product to be made at one time. This results in more individual choice and easy cleanup. Many people prefer this quality made machine over all others.
NutriBullet N12-1001 10pc Single Serve Blender, Includes Travel Cup, One Size, Gray
- POWERFUL: 1200-Watt motor
- PRE-PROGRAMMED: Pulse cycle with automatic shut-off
- High torque power base
- Hands-free auto-off for optimal extraction
- Included: (1) 1200W Motor Base, (1) Extractor Blade, (1) 32 OZ Cup, (1) 24 OZ Cup, (2) To-Go Lid, (2) Lip Ring and Recipe Book
Customer ratings by feature
Easy to clean 4.5 Blending power 4.5 Sheerness 4.5 Easy to use 4.5
NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blender Combo 1200 Watt, 1200W, Dark Gray
NutriBullet blender combo will take your nutrition extraction to the next level with the versatility of both a multi-serving pitcher and a single serve cup. Three precision speeds, A pulse function and the extract program offer full control at the Press of a button. 1200 watts of power let you make an endless array of smoothies’, soups, sauces, nut butters and beyond. Includes: (1) 1200W motor base, (1) 64 oz blenders with lid and vented lid cap, (1) Tamper, (1) 32 oz cup, (1) 24 oz cup, (2) to-go lids, (1) easy-twist Extractor blade, and recipe book. The easy-twist Extractor blade is made of powerful stainless steel and designed with cyclonic action. Our super-durable BPA-free pitcher and cups are made of high-performance plastic. Hassle-free cleaning – simply place pitcher and cups in the dishwasher and rinse The easy twist Extractor blades with soap and water. Unit dimensions: 8.07 L x 7.75 W x 16.97 HT his item includes a 1-year Limited warranty.
Customer ratings by feature
Versatility 4.8 Easy to use 4.7 Blending power 4.5 Easy to clean 4.5
NutriBullet NB50100C Pro 1000 Single Serve Blender (1000W) 7-Piece Set, Dark Gray/Light Gray Skirt
- Strong sleek and simple, allowing you to blend TOUGHER ingredients into better nutrition
- Small but mighty with 1000 watts of power to blend anything from apples to almonds
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients
- Features our redesigned easy-twist Extractor blade, which releases from the base and cup with a flick of the wrist
- Cleaning Made easy, just wash the blade with soap and water and place the BPA free cups in the top rack of the dishwasher. The gasket is not designed to be removed and therefore are not replaceable. The gaskets are deep-seated, and factory sealed in the blade housing
Customer ratings by feature
Easy to clean 4.6 Blending power 4.1 Noise level 4.0
These are popular choices because of their versatility of use.
What is a Ninja Blender?
What is a Ninja Blender? These are blenders with excellent customer reviews that are built in China. People seem to really like these machines as they are rated highly for blending power.
1000-Watt Nutri Professional Personal Blender Bonus Set with 3-Sip & Seal Single Serves (12, 18, and 24 oz. Cups) & 75-Recipe Cookbook
- Pro Extractor blades break down whole foods, vegetables, ice, and seeds
- 1000 watt motor
- Includes motor base, a 12-ounce 18-ounce cup, a 24-ounce cup, Pro Extractor Blades, 2 Sip and Seal lids, and instruction booklet and seal lids fit on Nutri Ninja cups to take your food on the go
- Cups and blades are dishwasher-safe and BPA-free
Ninja SS101 Foodi Smoothie Maker & Nutrient Extractor* 1200 WP, 6 Functions Smoothies, Extractions*, Spreads, smart Torque, 14-oz. Smoothie Maker, (2) To-Go Cups & Lids, Silver
- THICK SMOOTHIE BOWLS: 14-oz. Smoothie Bowl Maker with built-in tamper blends and powers through frozen foods with less liquid for perfectly thick smoothie bowls, nut butters, and blender ice cream.
- SMOOTH NUTRIENT EXTRACTIONS: 24-oz. Nutrient Extraction Cup with better breakdown for smoother extractions, smoothies’, and frozen drinks (vs. BL480). (Extract a drink containing vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables.)
- SMARTTORQUE TECHNOLOGY: Powerful 1200-peak-watt power-dense motor that powers through heavy loads without stalling or the need to stir or shake.
- 6 VERSATILE FUNCTIONS: 6 programs for one-touch blend, pulse, smoothies’, extractions, bowls, and spreads.
- AUTO-IQ TECHNOLOGY: take the guesswork out of drink making with intelligent programs that combine unique timed pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns that do the work for you.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN: Easy-to-clean base and blenders with dishwasher safe parts.
- TWO BLENDERS IN ONE: 2 single-serve blending options with the Nutrient Extraction Cup and Smoothie Bowl Maker in just 1 motor base.
Customer ratings by feature
Suction power 4.8 Blending power 4.7 Easy to use 4.7 Sheerness 4.6
Ninja BL610 Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit, Black,
- PROFESSIONAL POWER: 1000 watts of professional power can crush ice and breakdown any tough ingredient.
- XL CAPACITY: The 72 oz professional blender pitcher is excellent for making frozen drinks and creamy smoothies’ for the entire family. 64 oz. max liquid capacity
- INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY: Total Crushing Technology delivers unbeatable power with blades that pulverize and crush through ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds.
- ICE CRUSHING: Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious resort-style frozen drinks
- RECIPE INSPIRATION: The included recipe guide provides drink and dish making inspiration.
- EASY CLEANUP: Pitcher is BPA free and dishwasher safe, making cleanup just as simple and easy as using the blender.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 1000 Watt Motor Base Professional Blender & 72 oz Total Crushing Pitcher with Lid.
Customer ratings by feature
Easy to assemble 4.7 Blending power 4.5 Quality of material 4.4 Sheerness 4.4
What is an Immersion Blender?: What is a Hand Blender?
What is an immersion blender? These are special blenders used a kitchen blade grinder in order to mix fruit and vegetables to together.. They are also known as mini blenders, hand blenders, wand blenders and stick blenders. These devices allow you to puree soups and other mixtures, including fruit smoothies’, directly in the mixture without pouring it into a separate container. In other words, they are very convenient to use and is small enough to be stored easily where it is accessible. It is constructed so that it can blend materials in a measuring cup, jar, container or pot. It is easy to clean and very convenient to use.
The answer is, usually, convenience. An immersion blender, also known as a stick blender or hand blender, is small enough to be stored in a roomy drawer and light enough to be pulled out with a single hand. Meanwhile, its simple construction and ability to blend directly in a pot, measuring cup, or jar makes it far easier to clean. They are outstanding tools of convenience and will make your cooking that much easier.
Waring Commercial Big Stix Heavy Duty Stick Immersion Hand Held Blender, 14″ Removable Shaft, 1 HP, 750 Watt, Variable Speed Motor, Professional Restaurant Grade, 15 Gal Capacity, 120V,
- Immersion blender is perfect for driving through the smoothest sauces, dressings, marinades and soups in seconds
- Blender for sauces made of stainless steel and plastic material; Made to emulsify ingredients completely; quickly puree mixer; Common application is a commercial soup maker
- Features a rubberized comfort grip and a second handle for safe and controlled operation; a must for every commercial equipment for restaurant location
- It has a completely sealed 14-inch stainless steel shaft that is easily removable and dishwasher safe
- All-purpose stainless steel blade; Shaft size mixes up to 15-Gallon (60 Quart) capacity; Continuous ON feature
Vitamix Immersion Blender, Stainless Steel, 18 inches
- 5-Variable Speed settings, LED light display & Ergonomic Handle Design
- Scratch Resistance Blade Guard prevents scratching and marring favorite pots and pans
- Easy twist lock assembly
- Powerful Motor makes every blending task faster
- Stainless Steel Body compliments other kitchen appliances
- Included components: Immersion motor, immersion wand, owner’s manual
Customer ratings by feature
Easy to clean 4.8 Blending power 4.7 Easy to use 4.7
All-Clad 10942212300 Immersion Blender, 9-1/4-inch, Stainless Steel
- Features a motor with variable speed options for precise control
- Compatible with most containers and large enough to get to those hard-to-reach spots
- Can be customized with additional accessories for completing other prep tasks
- Not recommended for use in nonstick or cast iron pots
- Limited Warranty
Customer ratings by feature
Blending power 4.7 Easy to use 4.5 Easy to clean 4.5 Durability 3.3
What is the best wedding gifts? One of them is a smoothie blender. If this will make a personalized gift that will really thrill the recipients then the question becomes: “What is the best smoothies’ blender?” I have provided valuable information in order to answer this question and to provide the needed information in order to make an informed and wise selection. Happy shopping!
Note: If you follow any of my links on this website, I will receive a small commission but it will not cost you anymore than as if you went to their website directly.
20 thoughts on “What is the Best Wedding Gifts: What is the Best Smoothie Blender”
Once again, thank you for the simple review, and this time over different smoothie makes. I have always been a fan of Ninja products when it comes to smoothies, and the Ninja SS101 sounds like a pretty amazing smoothie blender, with the fact that it has AUTO-IQ and six different functions on it. This could save a lot of money and a lot of time if you like your smoothies a certain way.
This is an incredible smoothie blender and has excellent ratings. Thank you for your comments.
I’ve gone through so many blenders, and more often than not, they’re not that great. I love this article because blenders are something I use often, whether I’m making smoothies or sauces. Having a list like this will really helps me with my future purchase. Thank you for the list!
Whether purchasing for ourselves of purchasing for a great present; these are incredible machines.
Thanks for this wonderful review on smoothie blenders. As a huge fan of smoothies, I was deeply interested! I know NutriBallet and Vitamix because I use the latter very often. However, I didn’t know the Ninja stuff. It has a funny name and I expected something really awesome. But I just noticed that it was a blender, thought it’s got awesome features. Nice post!
Yes, these blenders, in spite of their names, all have excellent ratings and would make awesome gifts for any special occasion. Thanks for sharing.
I once went to a friend of mine that I hadn’t seen for a long time and he offered to make me a smoothie to try out. It was so good that I asked him how he made it so now I am looking at different blenders that are up for the job. You have a few interesting suggestions here and I will look more into them in the coming days. Thank you for your proposals.
The blenders listed have excellent reviews and make a sensational product.
Thanks for this review of the Best Smoothie Blender. From my experience of making smoothies from your suggestions, I would think the NutriBullet second one on your list, as I went through 2 of the Nurtibullet N12-1001, the blades keep breaking. It’s better to go ahead and spend little more money from the start for a good smoothie blender. I am going to share your post with my followers.
Yes, buying the quality item almost always seems more expensive but if you consider the durability and ease of use it will ultimately save you money.
Smoothies have become such a popular drink, with much more than just fruit being blended together to make a very nutritious drink. I currently have a Nutri-bullet blender, that all of us in the family use. I use it not only for making smoothies, but also sauces and soups, so it is a very versatile appliance.
I have been considering getting a bigger blender, so will have a look to see if one of the bigger blenders will suit our needs.
You have already found that these blenders are awesome for use in the kitchen to not only provide great nutritious drinks but as a handy tool to use for mixing. sauces and soups.
It’s less than 2 months before Christmas and my friend is planning to lose weight. She reasons that if doesn’t shed some pounds before Christmas, she won’t be able to enjoy the festivities. Actually, this has become her practice every year.
So, I am thinking of buying her something to help her in her quest. A smoothie blender is s great wedding gift, I agree, but it is also nice for those who want to stay fit and healthy.
I appreciate you putting this post together. It certainly helps me decide which smoothie blender is best for my friend.
Reading your review, I am torn between NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blender Combo and Ninja BL610 Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender. They are both BPA-free and dishwasher safe, and easy to use and clean too.
If I were to ask for your personal opinion, which one would you recommend?
They are both excellent blenders with high consumer ratings. I tend to lean towards the purchase of the NutriBullet but they are both great choices.
Thanks for sharing the wedding gift ideas and reviews on smoothie blenders. I really like the features of the nutribullet blender. It has sleek design and has a power of 1000 watt. Hand held blenders are very easy to use as well as compatible with most containers . They have variable speed settings like any other smoothie blender.
Thanks for sharing the reviews on different types of blenders . I have learned a lot from your post.
Looking forward for your more posts
Yes, the Nutibullet features are incredible and very useful. That is why it makes the perfect special occasions gift.
Hey thanks once again for this great post!
I think I’m a regular here on your site it’s full of so much useful information!
To be honest I haven’t made a smoothie at home yet, I always opt for milkshakes instead, however, I have been wanting to give smoothies a go since they are healthy but haven’t invested in a great blender. I do own a blender however it is not very versatile so definitely looking for a new one that’s also easy to clean!
The smoothie blenders are incredible and have excellent customer ratings. I would highly recommend them as they will provide you with very nutritious and healthy drinks. Thanks for sharing!
Smoothies are one of the best ways to consume your fruits. It helps crush every thing and reduces waste. And you can have a blend of different fruits giving you a better taste. I agree that while the ordinary blender might crush your fruit, it will not give you the smooth blend of fruits and ice like the smoothie blender will do.
Smoothie blenders are designed specifically in order to make fantastic drinks, so there is none better. This is why they make incredible gifts.